All seats for our main season shows are the same price for circle and stalls:
- opening night: £8;
- all other nights: £8.50;
- students/unemployed: £5, all seats, all nights.
These ticket prices apply only to Apollo Players’ main season shows. Tickets for performances by visiting companies may be priced differently; ask at the box office for details.
- Order and pay for 10 tickets at the same time, pay for 9;
- book seats for the whole season (7 shows) simultaneously, pay for 6 shows (cheapest show free). This option can only be booked in person at the box office.
These discounts apply only to Apollo Players’ main season shows. Performances by visiting companies may have their own discounts; ask at the box office for details.
All our main season shows run for 7 performances over two weeks (unless otherwise stated):
- week 1: Friday and Saturday;
- week 2: Tuesday-Saturday inclusive.
The theatre is open from 6.30pm and curtain up is at 7.30pm unless otherwise stated.
You can book tickets for Apollo performances in the following ways:
- book and pay online: tickets for all shows can be booked online at any time as soon as they go on sale (check the show page for confirmation). Use the button on the show page or go direct to www.ticketsource.co.uk/apollotheatre and either:
- print your ticket(s) at home and bring them with you;
- have your ticket(s) sent to your mobile (for an additional charge of 50p) or
- have your ticket(s) sent to your home (for an additional charge of £1.50);
- visit us in person during box office opening hours to select and pay for your seats using cash, cheque or credit/debit card. During the 7 main season shows, if you want to visit and book your seats in person the theatre box office is normally open from 11.00am-2.00pm on the three Saturdays during a run: the Saturday before opening night, the Saturday of the second night and the final Saturday of the run. Tickets can also be purchased at the theatre during the run from 6.30pm-9.00pm;
- reserve and pay for your seats by phone by contacting the box office on (01983) 210010;
- fill in an advance booking form and send it to us with your cheque (made payable to ‘Apollo Theatre Players’) at the address below. If you would like specific seats, please give their numbers and we will try to reserve them for you if they have not already been taken; otherwise we will allocate you the best seats available. Forms are available by the front door outside the theatre, or you can download one here.
Apollo Theatre box office
Isle of Wight
Tickets must be collected by 6.45pm on the day of the performance; tickets not collected by that time may be resold.
We regret that refunds will not normally be given for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the performance.
Our theatre is accessible for wheelchair users and other patrons with mobility difficulties, as well as for those with hearing problems. Please see our ‘Accessibility’ page for more information.